Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Transfer day gossip

  Hello everyone, So I am just sitting here in bed with my feet up relaxing, feeling very loved by lots of good friends and family. I am very blessed to have such great people in my life. 

 Okay on to the good stuff! I woke up this morning with a great feeling of  giddiness ,I was like a kid that was heading to Disneyland for the first time. We got to the RE's office and were taken back to the transfer room and then the embryologist came in to let us all know what quality embryos we were going to be working with. The news could not have been better. We all agreed to transfer two embies with a 37% chance of our goal to get twins. So after we did the transfer we got to hang out and chat for about 30 minutes and then I was released to bed rest for 2-3 days.So here I sit,LOL!!!! Everything went great and now I just can't wait for the beta test on the 19th. Prayers for two lil beans growing and doing great in there. Thanks for reading and I will be posting again very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Those lil beans are going to grow big an strong, I'm sure of it!! Best of luck. Love you lady.
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grow grow grow keeping my fingers crossed for twins ! Your picture is so cute I love the lucky socks! Can't wait to read the results come on 19 th !! Casi

    ReplyDelete