Monday, March 12, 2012

2 Week Wait is no joke

Hello everyone, I have heard that the two week wait is no joke and I always thought to myself, I am going to make myself so busy during our 2ww that I wont even think about it and it will fly by. Now I am positive the joke was on me with that idea. First of all it is great excitement with the transfer and thinking how awesome it is to finally be to this point. Then that excitement wears off and I am stuck in bed for 2 days were all I have to think about is what is going to happen, what if this doesn't work, wow this is great, oh my what was that twinge in my uterus, why am I feeling cramps, ect.... you all get the drift. Then I get off bed rest thinking yay now I can get busy and make the next week and a half just fly by, and soon realize that even if I am busy the fact is it is always on my mind.

I am trying to stay positive about the outcome because I have been experiencing some tell tell signs like the cramping and breast tingling and a slight change in body temperature. And all of that is making me crazy because it is way to soon to test. Then I start thinking that I may just be feeling those things due to all the hormones I am taking.I have been talking to IM and she like me is going crazy. The out come of this means the world and then some to them, I am glad that I am not in their shoes because I am going crazy as it is.

I just keep trying to remember what our nurse said at the transfer "After today this is out of all of our hands". Please keep all of us in your prayers in hopes that this huge miracle will happen for these two deserving people. Thanks for reading my ramblings. More to come shortly I'm sure being that we are only 5 days post transfer. And the 1st beta is still a week away.

1 comment:

  1. Billie
    I have been following your page from the start. And I just wanted to tell you what a amazing person that you have become. To be able to do this for these people is truly amazing. I think back to all the years that you and Kam where getting into trouble and can't even believe that was the same person that you are today. I wish you the best on your journey and keep me posted on how it is going!! Love you Jolynn

    ReplyDelete