Sunday, March 4, 2012

Moving on and Moving in

 Hello Everyone, So IM had her retrieval on Friday, They were able to get 15 eggs. What a great number that is. I was so excited for her, more eggs means more chance of having the best embies we could get. Then it becomes a waiting game, leaving them to fertilize and grow. This morning we got word that out of the 15 eggs 13 were mature,10 fertilized and 9 are growing the way they should be. WOW what awesome eggs!

 Due to how well IPS have done in getting these little babes where they are, We are right on schedule for a Wednesday transfer. I have to just say that I feel like we have been so blessed in this whole process thus far and can only pray that it keeps going so smoothly. From the first meeting up to now there has been no real hold ups and that is the best we could have ever asked for.

 As for me and the wonderful PIO injections it is going day by day the first went great,then the second one hurt like the dickens. Last night went really well again. So I hope that maybe I can be so lucky that the 2nd one was just a bad spot and we will continue to have luck with them. And can I just say that my hubby is doing a great job being the nurse. He is amazing. The day after the always reminds me of the shots as my behind on a daily basis feels as though I have done buns of steel for 12 hours straight.LOL!! But this is exactly what I signed up for and I know that it will all be worth it when I see my IPS holding that lil bundle or bundles in their arms.They are truly two of the best people I have ever met and am so glad I can join them on this journey. Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers as we enter this final stage of round one and stay tuned for the beginning of round to it is sure to be an exciting ride. As always thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Billie, I read every blog. Love you girly and Ioving it! I'm so excited to keep reading. Good luck to you and the lil' beans on Wednesday. ~Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to read about wednesday! Good luck with the transfer hopeing for doubles for them that would be so neat;)casi

    ReplyDelete