Sunday, March 18, 2012

Feeling Positive

Hello everyone, Tomorrow is Beta test and I can say that I am feeling very good about it. In fact I am feeling down right POSITIVE!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha, I bet you are wondering what I've got up my sleeve....... Well I started peeing on sticks at about 5 days  after the 5 day transfer and got very discouraged by all the negatives I was getting, every morning I was racing to the bathroom with my first mornings urine with high hopes only to get shot down. By Wednesday I  just knew it was all over, it had failed and there for my uterus had failed and that made me emotional, in fact I cried all day. But none the less I just kept testing still getting what I thought were definite negatives, but I had this feeling that I needed to take a second look (which I might add is not supposed to be done because after 10 minutes the test results are not reliable), I dug the last two tests out of the garbage and my thoughts as I looked them over was oh my are my eyes deceiving me..... I see two very very faint positives. Not knowing whether or not to trust my eyes or the timed out tests I had my hubby take a look and see what he thought, he assured me he also saw the lines but he said I'm just not sure you should trust the tests now. With his answers I quickly knew that I should not tell the IPS until I was sure. So as we had planned we would do 1 more test on none other than good ol St. Patty's day and boy oh boy was it our lucky day, still somewhat faint we got a Positive test that didn't come from the trash. I tested again this morning and Got an even darker line, So I'm finally feeling very good about it. This whole process has been nothing short of a miracle and there is only one thing to say and that is Thank God, For if not for him nothing we have done would have ended in this amazing little life/lives that is growing inside my body. I will post tomorrow some time with the beta results so stay tuned and thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!!! Can't wait to hear about the offical positive test!

    ReplyDelete