Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week one

Hello everyone, this is the last day of week one. I have taken six shots and glad to say so far so good. I was very nervous about having to give myself injections but it has actually been a piece of cake. This week I will be continuing the shots of lupron and adding an estrogen pill and I am hoping that it wont make my emotions more crazy. I am not a cryer but lately I cry at the drop of a hat. I just keep remembering it is all for the best cause.

I am so glad to be in the beginning of what I hope to be a wonderful journey for all of us.

I also want to give a shout out to the IM. Tonight is her first shot so I would like to wish her luck. (Good juju coming your way).

I want to apologize for this post being so short but I am blogging from my phone for the first time and this sh*# is not fun or easy. Lol!!! As always thank you for reading. And I will post again soon so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment