Monday, February 27, 2012

Numbers are in

  Hello everyone, so if you have been reading then you know that I had a lining check today and it went well. The Dr. said anything over 7 was great and mine as of today is 8.57!! YAY!! I am sure it will just continue to get more cushy as the next couple days go by. IM had a follicle check today and will continue to go in for the next two days to follow up. As of today we are still on track for transfer next Wednesday. I am so excited that the days are flying by and we are getting so close to the big day. Please send us some good vibes throughout the next week. I will be posting often for the next week or so to keep everyone up to date on all the great things that are happening. Thank you all so much for your interest in our journey, we are very happy to have you all reading.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So happy everything is going so great ! I can't wait to read more :) casi

    ReplyDelete