Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just a little note

Hello Everyone, Just a little note to let you all know that we are still waiting on word from the lawyer about who our Judge is and when the hearing will be. As I have said before as soon as we get the okay we can move on to the next step which is the hormones to get me and the IM in sync. On another note I hope you all are enjoying your New Year so far. I know us and the IPs are hoping that we will have an incredible journey in 2012. I am going to try to post at least once a week and hope to have some news to share next post. I also have to give a big shout out to all of my supporters that have messaged me it makes a big difference in something like this if you have a lot of support and I obviously do! Thank you all. As always thanks for reading and any questions and comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment