Wednesday, January 25, 2012

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!!!!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I have great news though, We met with the nurse coordinator yesterday and have got the ball rolling. We got our calendars and I start Lupron shots on Sunday. Retrieval and transfer dates are set as long as everything goes well with our response to the meds. I am expecting a box from the pharmacy any day and I will post pics. From Sunday we should only have 5-6 weeks til Pregnancy Test (That WILL be a Big Fat Positive)!!!! Positive thinking will get us everywhere in this process, So please send us all of your positive vibes.

We are all incredibly excited and nervous for the best outcome, IM and I have gotten our lucky shirts and socks for the big days. We are going to utilize the luck of the four-leaf clover to aid us on the journey and hope that St. Patty's Day will bring great news. And with that I will end my post by saying as always thank you for reading, Questions and comments are welcomed and encouraged.     

1 comment:

  1. Billie!

    I am so incredibly excited for you and the future mama and papa to be! Sending lots of positive vibes your way! Anxiously waiting the news of a positive pregnancy test!Love You!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete