Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Update (sorta)

Hello Everyone, just a small update but an update just the same! For those of you readers that are like me (very impatient) are probably bouncing off the walls with this waiting game, as am I. We did get word from the courts that they have signed one of our motions and now we can move on to the others. But the other ones can take a week or two..... at least we are still moving in the right direction and I need to stay positive or I just may crack lol J/K. I am learning that everything comes in due time and nothing is going to hurry it along. After all this is just a big ol waiting game as pointed out by my IM. Wait for a match, wait for medical clearance, wait for the contracts, wait for courts, wait for meds, wait for retrieval and transfer, wait for a positive test and finally wait 9 months for baby(ies). Need I say more???
1st Lesson as a surrogate...... Patience.
I will be posting again next week unless we hear something sooner than expected. As always comments and/or questions are welcomed. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment