Friday, August 24, 2012

Getting closer

Well I'm am on day three of Progesterone injections and that means we are very close to transfer day. I personally find that very exciting. We were scheduled for IM to have retrieval today but because her body was an over achiever this time she was ready a day early so she had it done yesterday and they were able to get 10 eggs. So with that said that means instead of the transfer on the 29th it will most likely take place on the 28th. I am very happy that we have gotten to this point again, it feels like a long time coming. It's hard to believe it has been five months since our last transfer. I am very excited and nervous for the road ahead. All your prayers and good JuJu will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

  1. All my prayers are with you and the families can't wait to here about the 28th! Casi

    ReplyDelete