Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 1 of Estrace

Hi everyone, just wanted to do a quick lil update. Sunday was the end of week one on lupron and today was day one of Estrace. So in other words we are trucking right along. I have lining check on the 20th of this month and transfer on the 29th if all is well in IVF land. I am getting excited and anxious all at once. Not gonna lie this time around is a little scary too.

I got to spend sometime with my IM today we went to get an acupuncture consult, in hopes that having a few treatments just might calm my spazzy uterus lol. We gotta keep those lil embies where they are supposed to be. Other than that I don't have much more to update on. I will keep you all posted on all the new stuff as it happens. Thanks again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment