Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good Morning,Long time no see

 Hello it has been awhile since I last posted and I am very sorry for that. When I last posted we had thought there had been three babies but at my appointment with my Dr. we were told that most likely what I had miscarried was what they call a pseudo-sac, which is basically an empty sac. So there were not three.But still both embryos had taken just not where they were supposed to.

 Just after that I had a call at 5:30 in the morning on what easily turned into one of the worst days so far. I was awoken with a call from my frantic mother telling me my big brother had passed away. Just when you think it can't get worse it does! That is part of the reason it has taken me so long to post an update.

 I also have not posted simply because there isn't much to update about, Since the surgery we have been waiting for my HCG levels to return to normal which my body is finding hard to do, The levels are going down just much slower that we thought they would. It has taken almost a month to go from 48 to 20 and normal levels are less than 5, So I still have a long way to go. I still have to have a normal cycle before we are able to start meds again and that won't happen if I'm still testing positive for pregnancy.So once again we are learning to be patient. But I am hopeful the next round will go well and we can finish it off with a bang. Please bare with us while we get back on track. I also want to say thank you to all of you who have left supportive comments and all of your prayers. It really helps to know we are in your thoughts as you are in ours. Thanks for reading.  

1 comment:

  1. I am really sorry to hear that about brother!:( I hope things start looking up! Casi

    ReplyDelete